Kailan Saute ingredients :
- Kai-lan 100 grams, siangi and split into two parts
- 50 ml beef broth
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour, dissolve it with 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Kailan Saute seasoning :
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion pieces, cut into 4 parts
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Pepper powder 1 / 2 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- King sauce to taste 1 teaspoon
Kailan Saute cooking methods :
- Heat oil, saute garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Enter the other ingredients, mix well.
- Pour beef broth and stir well.
- Enter Kai-lan, stir well. Cook until done.
- Pour the starch solution and stir well. Lift.
- Serve warm.