Ingredients Juan Lo :
- Beef broth, 1 quart
- Meat has in, 300 grams, thinly sliced
- Ginger, 2 cm, crushed
- Garlic, 6 cloves, crushed
- Pepper powder, 1 teaspoon
- Salt, to taste
- The squid, 200 grams, cut round
- Carrots, 200 grams, cut round
- Green onion, 3 stalks, cut into 3 cm oblique
- Chicken eggs, 3 eggs, make pancakes, rolls and slices of 1.5 cm
- Fried cashew nuts, 50 grams, for topping
Sauce Juan Lo :
- Sesame oil, 8 tablespoons
- Soy sauce, 8 tablespoons
- Boiled water, 6 tablespoons
- Vinegar, 2 tablespoons
- Granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons
How to cook soup Juan Lo :
- Sauce : Mix all ingredients in a bowl, stirring until slightly thickened, set aside.
- Boil the meat with broth, pepper, ginger, salt and garlic. Cook until meat is tender, strain broth and set aside.
- Heat broth in a saucepan Juan Lo. Insert meat, squid, carrots and scallions. Cook until boiling and cooked.
- Serve the soup warm with pancakes, a sprinkling of cashew nuts and sesame sauce.
To 5 servings of soup Juan Lo
Tips Soup Juan Lo :
Juan Lo pan pot is commonly placed on the dining table with a stove on the bottom.