Ca Tim Nuong Ingredients :
- Purple eggplant, 6 pieces
- Cooking oil, 4 tbsp
- Crab meat, 300 grams
- Fried onion, 4 tablespoons
- Spring onions, 4 stalks, thinly sliced
- Coriander leaves, 2 stems
- Basil, 1 bunch
Sauce ingredients :
- Red chilli, 4 pieces, seeded, finely chopped
- Shelled peanuts, 5 tablespoons, toasted, finely chopped
- Fish sauce, 5 tbsp
- Honey, 5 tsp
- Water, 150 ml
How to create a Ca Tim Nuong :
- Sauce: Mix all ingredients, boil until boiling. Lift.
- Wash eggplant, cut crosswise of each eggplant. Basting with cooking oil and bake until cooked and tender. Remove and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil, saute the crab meat, onion, leek, basil and coriander leaves for 2 minutes. Lift.
- Arrange eggplant in dish, sprinkle with crab meat and stir flush with the sauce. Serve.