Ingredients Voul Au Vent :
- Basic puff pastry dough, a recipe
- Egg yolk, 2 eggs
Dough contents :
- Minced meat, 250 grams
- Carrots, 1 fruit, small diced, boiled
- Margarine, 50 grams
- Onion, 1 clove, finely chopped
- Flour, 50 grams
- Liquid milk, 250 ml
- Salt, to taste
- Granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon
- Pepper, 1 / 4 teaspoon
How to make Voul Au Vent :
- Contents: Heat the margarine, put onions and minced meat, stir-fry until fragrant. Stir in the flour, stirring until flour cooked, pour the milk gradually while stirring until dough is smooth. Sprinkle salt, sugar, and pepper and stir well. Enter carrots, align, and cook until cooked. Lift.
- Puff pastry dough rollers 3 mm thick, molded with 6 cm diameter circular molds until the dough is finished. For the dough in two, half-mold part with a round center hole diameter of 3 cm.
- Rub the dough with water that is not hollow, hollow dough stacked on top of it. Do it for all the dough, grease a yellow egg on top, bake at 180 degrees centigrade for 25 minutes until golden brown. Once cooked, lift, cool.
- After chilling the contents in the dough give the hole. Serve.
For 20 fruit Voul Au Vent
Tips Voul au Vent :
- To be a good shape, give the weights (grains) in the hole as will baked.
- If you do not like meat, you can replace it with tuna, chicken, custard and fruit or other ingredients according to your tastes.