Chocolate Milk Shake Ingredients :
- Chocolate ice cream, four scoop
- Liquid milk, 400 ml
- Sweetened condensed milk, 5 tablespoons
- Ice cubes, as needed
- Whipped cream, 200 ml, beat until stiff
- Dark cooking chocolate shavings, if necessary, for topping
How to make a Chocolate Milk Shake :
- Mix the chocolate ice cream, milk and sweetened condensed milk. Blend until smooth.
- Enter the ice cubes, blend again until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, spray whipped cream, beat on it.
- Sprinkle with dark cooking chocolate that has been planed. Serve immediately.