Ingredients I :
- Flour protein tergu Medium, 125 grams
- Baking powder, 1 teaspoon
- Egg yolk, 8 points
- Coconut cream / milk, 100 ml of half coconut
- Steamed purple sweet potato, 100 grams, mashed
- Cooking oil, 100 ml
Ingredients II :
- Egg whites, 8 points
- Sugar, 100 grams
- Cream of tar-tar, one teaspoon
How to make Ubi Ungu Chiffon Cake :
- Sift flour and baking powder until blended. Make a hole in the middle, set aside.
- Mix the coconut milk and sweet potatoes, mashed with the blender. Pour the flour into the hole bit by bit, stirring frequently until smooth and slippery.
- Add the egg yolks and oil. Mix well and set aside.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff half.
- Enter your sugar and cream of tar-tar little by little while continuing to be whipped until stiff.
- Enter the whipped egg whites into flour mixture gradually while stirring gently.
- Pour batter in print chiffon round 24 cm diameter.
- Bake dough in oven temperature to 150-160 ° C for approximately 45 minutes until cooked. Lift.
- Turn the molds with buffer bottle, let stand until cold.
- Chiffon Remove from molds, cut according to taste and serve.
For 20 people