Fegato Ingredients :
- Beef liver, 400 grams, 1 cm thick slices
- Onions, 2 pieces, sliced thin
- Potato tests, 1 kg, cut to 8 pieces, fried
- Olive oil, 150 ml (olive oil)
- Pepper, 1 / 2 teaspoon
- Powdered sage, 1 / 2 teaspoon (if no replace oregano)
- Lemon juice, 1 tablespoon
- Salt, to taste
Sliced celery / parsley, 1 tablespoon
How to cook Beef Liver Onions Ala Venezia :
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil, saute the onions over low heat until wilted, remove and set aside.
- Heat the remaining olive oil, enter the liver and potatoes. Fry until browned, about 4 minutes. Remove, sprinkle with salt, pepper, sage, and lemon juice. Heat again, flip-flops.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkling of chopped celery and saute onion.
Serves 6 Beef Liver Onions Ala Venezia